MONTEREY, California (March 18, 2020) – Hayward Lumber announces temporary new hours of operation for all locations effective Wednesday March 18, 2020.
Temporary New Hours Effective Wednesday March 18, 2020
Monday – Friday 7 AM to 2:30 PM | Closed Saturday and Sunday
We are open for business as an essential service provider:
Effective Wednesday, March 18, we are adjusting our hours and until further notice. All Hayward stores will be open from 7:00am to 2:30pm, Monday – Friday, and closed Saturday and Sunday to support our employees in taking care of one another and our customers.
Please help do your part in keeping our employees, customers, and workplace safe:
- Do not enter our stores, design centers, lumberyards, offices or facilities if you have a cough or fever. We’re here to help, so let us find an alternative way to provide service.
- Follow the safety guidelines as recommended by CDC and other health officials.
- Some of our locations may be short staffed due to impacts from county wide school closures and shelter-in-place orders. Please be patient with our staff, they are working hard to provide you with the best service they can.
- Plan ahead so your business and projects are not negatively impacted. Please consider giving us additional lead time to fill your order.
- Please pay your account online or call with payment information, rather than in-person or in store credit card payments. Switch to paying your invoices online. It’s easy, convenient and secure. Visit https://haywardlumber.billtrust.com and start paying your invoices online.
Hayward continues to monitor the outbreak of COVID-19 and is taking steps to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines and announcements from our federal and state government in order to help fight this disease. The situation is changing rapidly, and we will continue to update you as these changes occur.