MONTEREY, California (March 30, 2020) – We want to Thank You, our Customers, our Suppliers and our Hayward team members for working together during this health crisis. How you have responded during this difficult and uncertain time is remarkable. There is nothing more important than the safety of our employees, customers and the communities we serve. Over the last two weeks we have undertaken additional changes to protect our employees, our customers, our vendors and each other. We applaud your efforts and flexibility during these changes, and your help in working with us. We continue to support our employees, customers and communities by providing essential services to our communities.
We will continue to monitor CDC, State and local government recommendations as they continue to change. In addition, we are in contact with local and state health departments and are following their guidelines. Download CDC Guidelines.
As a small local business, we are also working to understand the various stimulus programs that Congress and the President signed late last week.
Here are several resources that you, your family and your small business might find helpful in these unprecedented times.
- Apple, CDC, together with the White House and FEMA, launched a new website and app with a COVID-19 screening tool and resources to help people protect their health. For more information go to Federal government link or go directly to Apple Covid19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website has numerous links, here’s the link on Prepare Your Family
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist prepared by US Chamber of Commerce
- The US Chamber of Commerce has resources to assist you and your business, Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- SBA Disaster Business Loan Application form
- SBA Disaster Online COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
We’re all in this together. And we will get through this together. Stay safe!