NAHB is a leading member of the Construction Industry Safety Coalition (CISC), which has provided a detailed plan to outline the steps that every employer and employee can take to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
The plan describes how to prevent worker exposure to coronavirus, protective measures to be taken on the jobsite, personal protective equipment and work practice controls to be used, cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and OSHA guidance on what to do if a worker becomes sick, including recordkeeping requirements.
Resources in English
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction (updated 4/26/20)
- OSHA: COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce (updated 4/22/20)
- NAHB Jobsite Safety Poster (updated 4/26/20)
- NAHB Jobsite Safety Poster (Large – 11×17) (updated 4/26/20)
- NAHB Encourages Members to Donate Masks to Fight Coronavirus
Resources in Spanish
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction (Spanish) (updated 4/27/20)
- OSHA: COVID-19 (Spanish)
- NAHB Jobsite Safety Poster (Spanish) (updated 4/26/20)
- NAHB Jobsite Safety Poster (Large – 11×17 – Spanish) (updated 4/26/20)
NAHB represents the largest network of builders, craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities. Visit nahb.org for more info.
Resources from Cal OSHA
Tune into DIR’s Facebook today at 3pm for a video message from Cal/OSHA Chief Doug Parker as he discusses protecting workers in California from unsafe and unhealthy conditions on the job.
Who: Cal/OSHA Chief Doug Parker
When: 3pm Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Read more on how to prevent COVID-19 infection at work: www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/coronavirus
Visit COVID19.ca.gov for more information on California’s response.
We’re all in this together. Stay safe!