Hayward announces the construction of the FIRST Hayward Healthy Home® – located in Carmel, California. The home will be assembled on the corner of Ocean Avenue and Carmelo Street over a two-day period starting March 3rd and 4th, weather permitting. The home is in place!
The First Hayward Healthy Home will be completed November 15th in Carmel By The Sea
When all of the doors and windows are closed in your home, where does the air you breathe come from?
Not many people think about this, but it usually comes in through leaks in the wall cavities, floors, crawlspaces, basements and attics. These can be dark, damp spaces where unhealthy things can grow.
Did You Know?…
- 80% of construction defect litigation stems from damage caused by water intrusion.
- Occupants of homes with dampness and mold have more respiratory health symptoms, more frequent asthma attacks, and more respiratory infections such as colds and flus.
- 4.6 million cases of asthma, with an annual cost of $3.5 billion are attributable to dampness and mold in the U.S. Homes.
- 15,000 schools in the U.S. have indoor air that has been deemed unfit for children to breathe.
The Solution – Hayward Healthy Home
Four Principles for a Hayward Healthy Home
1. Continuous fresh air
2. Properly seal and insulate
3. Minimize toxic materials
4. Cleanable surfaces
To learn more about Hayward Healthy Home and what you can do to make sure your home is healthy, please visit the haywardhealthyhome. com web site or contact the experts listed below.
Arnie Zumbrunnen 650-475-6028
Carol Ebner 650-465-9392
Steve Hardy 831-601-5065
Willy Nelson 831-233-0781
Dave Morris 831-373-1326
San Luis Obispo
Dave Raubinger 805-431-0026
Steve Parmater 805-610-9697
Rudi Lokkart 805-310-9182
Daniel Ramos 805-310-9195
Paulo Sitolini 805-886-0036
Brian Larkowski 805-886-0037