Represents the company providing sales and customer service at the customer’s site; facilitates generating sales by gathering data related to customer needs and design specifications and acting as company liaison. Spends majority of daily activities away from employer’s place of business making sales calls and obtaining orders or contracts for services and products.
- Provides job site measurements and collects specification information. Develops understanding of customer’s needs and matches those needs with company products and services. Effectively presents to customers detailed information on various products and services offered by Hayward.
- Troubleshoots issues in the field regarding various products and services and coordinates resolutions.
- Provides product quotes to customers as needed.
- Serves as liaison between the company and the customer for up-to-date status of pricing, service and industry trends.
- Utilizes time in the field pursuing leads, servicing accounts and gathering market intelligence on opportunities and competitors.
- Actively identifies potential new customers for Hayward.
- Continually puts forth effort to improve product knowledge and sales techniques by participating in company-sponsored training programs.
- Adheres to Hayward’s safety standards and enforces safety regulations.